Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW user , require info on ERROR msg on DSPORT+

Hi there,
    I picked up my new ds3 cabrio dsport+ today but keep getting a message on the screen saying "ACTIVCE CRUISE CONTROL RADAR DIRTY, CLEAN IT." what is this ? I've googled it and this only comes on the C4 picasso's i have cruise control but have no idea what this is, nothing in manual what so ever does this have anything to do with the ACTIVCE CITY BRAKING ? not sure how that world either? all help will be very much appreciated thanks you very much.

kris

Welcome along I'm sure the answer will follow shortly

Comment

Welcome to the club

I think the Active City Brake sensor is behind the rear view mirror, if so then it could just mean your windscreen needs cleaning?

I'm sure Bigfeet will be able to clarify.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

many thanks for the replies, hope to here from bigfeet soon

Comment

The sensor for the Active City Brake is on the reverse side of the interior mirror, if the windscreen is dirty then the sensor cannot work correctly, wipe the glass on the inside and make sure the outside is clear too.

If you don't really use the system then you can switch it off in the car menu.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Dirty windscreen can't have that hope the raccoon doesn't see it [emoji5]

Comment

Funny got the same warning this morning. Windscreen was relatively clean. Can only guess the combination of sunrisring ahead combined with the fog and mist confused it.

Comment

The damp conditions at the moment mean that when there is condensation clearing from the top of the windscreen (where the sensor is) the auto wipers want to be on all the time.... I either turn the auto wipers off for a few mins or put the windscreen blower on and that tends to clear the windscreen and things return to normal.

Not an issue really
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X