Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinking interior light

I everyone

i'm new here and i'm from Portugal so sorry in advance for my English.

So my girlfriend just bought a DS3 1.6 hdi 110 bhp. the car is awesome. love to drive it, great mpg, phenomenal!

but there is on thing bothering me.
    just in front of the gearbox there is a small place were you can put your wallet your phone etc. and it has a orange light. in my girlfriend's car that light is blinking or pulsing. what ever you wanna call it.

does any one know how to make it stop? it probably is easy as hell but the car is new and i can't figure it out.

one more thing. right besides the esp button there is a button with a car and some sort of wi fi symbol. i don't know what it does and the man at the dealer ship didn't know header.

thanks in advance
    _Dylme_

Welcome to the club

The button next to the ESP is the interior sensor for the alarm, if you press and hold it for a few seconds it will disable the sensor when locking the car (for if you leave the car with the windows down or have a pet in the car etc).

Not sure about the flashing light, maybe a loose connection, I'd get your dealer to check it out.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

What Beefmasta said ^

It's likely just a loose connection or a dodgy bulb. You can prise off the cover in front of the light with a small flathead screwdriver if you want to check yourself.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

thanks for your reply!

the thing with the light is that it is constant always with the same pace... i will have to go to the dealer ship.

one more question how do i know if the alarm is activated or not?

Comment

Originally posted by _Dylme_ View Post
          one more question how do i know if the alarm is activated or not?
          The light on the button flashes once per second when the alarm is activated.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread, does the interior light - the one in the headlining blink/dim/pulse too?

I've noticed mine dimming then getting brighter again, also when the headlights are on full beam they also blink every now and then!
            BumbleBee OneTwenteeee!

Comment

no that doesn't happen to me just that stupid one in front of the gear shifter

Comment

Now i'm actually very happy to locate this web site and also would take pleasure in studying beneficial posts published the following. The particular tips with the creator has been great, thank you for your discuss. color-imagination.com

Comment

Working...
                X