electric door mirror fuse location help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric door mirror fuse location help required

i'm trying to find the location for the fuse for the electric mirrors for my 63 plate ds3 1.6 diesel

it does not have the folding mirrors but both mirror glasses are not moving.
    I have checked the fuse box diagram in the owners book and it doesn't mention the location of the fuse
    any help would be appreciated thanks

Anything else not working? If not, are there any fuses in your fusebox that aren't shown in the diagram in the handbook? If not, looks like it's going to be a case of checking every fuse until you find one that's blown - I'd check the fuses shown as "not used" first.

Comment

Silly question but you have moved the selection switch to which ever mirror you wanted to adjust first yes?

Had a customer in before would thought he had the same problem....!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

thanks for the replys

I have used the selector switch but the mirrors are not working.

we only picked the car up last night and the car is booked back in on Saturday for them to fix it but if its only a fuse i'll change it myself.
        the manual doesn't give a specific slot for electric mirrors but does mention the folding mirrors linked in with the rear window d/mister. I checked that, its a 40amp fuse and it wasn't blown [f17 I think]
        I could check every slot but was hoping one of the techs would have delt with this before to save the messing about.[very awkward location of fuses]

we took the car for a test drive on monday night and the wife moved the mirrors then to suit herself so they were working. on the Tuesday when she picked the car up they weren't working. she took the car back after 30 min but the workshop was closed for the night.

Comment

well the cars back from the dealer,

it was a blown fuse in location F14 they said.
          I checked the book it says
          Parking sensors control unit, airbag control unit, instrument
          panel, digital air conditioning, USB Box, Hi-Fi amplifier.

as all these were working I don't know if the info passed on is correct but if it blows again ill check F14 first

it uses a 15 amp fuse

Comment

Working...
          X