Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Displaying isn't working or even turning off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying isn't working or even turning off!

hi, my ds3 display is not turning off even when I turn the car off and lock the car from the outside! It's really worrying me...! Not only that, when i am in the car, the buttons for SOURCE, BAND, LIST REFRESH or 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 do not work at all!! So I can't play music, or connect Bluetooth etc.. Tried ringing citroen support from car and they didn't help at all.

Any one had this or know how to fix it? I've just fitted some HID lights under bonnet for main lights, maybe I've messed the electrics? I don't know.

I'll be going in to citroen tomorrow but I really don't feel comfortable leaving my display on all night... Plus I hate driving without music or radio.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate the help. If somebody knows a solution, I can pick up the phone or whatever if that's easier. Thanks!
    Website designer and developer.
    Proud owner of DSport Red Edition DS3.
    Love cars, love tech, hate everything else...

Ah, seems to work okay now! I had to call somebody on my Bluetooth and unusually the display just turned off. When I turned car off and on again it works :-)
    Website designer and developer.
    Proud owner of DSport Red Edition DS3.
    Love cars, love tech, hate everything else...

Comment

Mystery solved!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

My orange screen stayed on and the dealership told me to remove the battery clip wait 30 seconds and it would reset. It did and they arranged to replace the stereo head unit via the warranty. Never had it happen since
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X