more or less good now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more or less good now

To cut s long story short numerous trips to dealer finance company getting involved and this was the 2nd ds3 with problems.
    SInce I have had this 62 plate ds3 110 ehd, purchased June 2014 and all this has been happening from purchase.
    Things rectified by dealer that i can think off.

Center mirror cover lose and rattling.
    No screws in fuse compartment.
    no screws in glove box.
    2 new exhaust brackets.
    Passenger reach hand lose and rattling.
    rattle from rear seat.
    New auxiliary belt and tensioners.
    foam thing parcel shelf sirs on missing.
    Wheels rubbing noise since purchased. I bought new discs and pads for rear.
    scew lose on trim on boot Lid.
    All I can think off.

Things not rectified yet that garage can't fault.
    Car now seems to slightly pull each way as driving and always having to correct. Not long had 4 new tyres tracked and balanced but this is happening since its been back in to main dealers.

Still getting a random loss off power. Feels like a miss fire in a petrol. As you drive it's like the power dips for a second and comes straight back while acelarater is in same position.

The random loss of power could be the turbo value sticking; if it is, it will flag an "ESP/ASR" fault under hard acceleration if it sticks for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMan0 View Post
      The random loss of power could be the turbo value sticking; if it is, it will flag an "ESP/ASR" fault under hard acceleration if it sticks for too long.
      thanks for your reply. I know it's hard to pin point and the garage can't make it happen as it's not constantly happenin. Nothing has been registered on the on board computer and I've not noticed the traction control or any other light pop up. It's bizarr.

Comment

Jesus not good

Comment

I sometimes get bit of hesitation when accelerating to. Also think it's a bit tapperty when accelerating. When I bought the car the engine compartment es quite dirty like it had driven through mud.
          Like I mentioned this is the 2nd ds3 from this garage as the 1st was nothing but trouble. I do regret buying this as when I got this one it was taken at £242 a month plus the service plan for a car a year and a half old then after 4 years left with over 4k to pay if I want to keep it. Think I have had enough of these ds3's to be honest. I bought a vauchall vectra from them in 2009 as well they were selling it as a 150 bhp cdti 16v and that wss a 1.9 cdti 120 bhp 8v

Comment

Also when sat In car with window down idling I can hear a funny noise if you feather the accelerator it gets faster it's like a squeely noise. You can hear it well by drivers front wheel. Soon as you pop the bonnet up the engine is too loud to here where it's coming from. Could this be a reason why I get like a misfire feeling? You can be driving say in 4th not change position off acelarater and get like a flat spot for a second

Comment

Car booked in again 8 and 9th June. Still getting missfire feeling. Partner even feels it from passenger seat. Also Belt making a noise again. Just had new auxiliarybelt and tensioners. Citroen heard this and looking at that to. Car is very tapperty to.

Comment

Updated.
                Car went back to citroen yesterday. They rang me today saying they want to keep it tomorrow as well.
                Me and the technician went out yesterday to show him the loss of power. He thought might be fuel pressure or something. He said he will try sort some of the rattles out. I didbt even ask him this time. Also heard the belt noise. Call today said there is a software update. Wasn't the other day when they said they plugged it in. Also think the belt noise is now the cambelt so the want to strip the engine down. This car is the worst think I've ever bought plus the ds3 I had before it. It's done short of 40k. 62 plate. Had it a year now been backwards and forwards ever since I've had it

Comment

Working...
                X