Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Back of the Head Unit

Hello!

Quick question, does anyone have a picture of the back of the DS3 MyWay Head Unit, I'm looking into changing part of it and the company has asked for the picture of the back with the wires unplugged. To give an idea this is the front of mine Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	367653 Now i just need the exact opposite of that!

All the best!

Not to state the obvious, but wouldn't you be the best person to take a picture of the back of your head unit...?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      Not to state the obvious, but wouldn't you be the best person to take a picture of the back of your head unit...?
      It would but I have no idea where to even start with removing the head unit and I presumed someone may have a picture of one thats already been removed thats all!

Comment

Originally posted by LouisUK View Post
        It would but I have no idea where to even start with removing the head unit and I presumed someone may have a picture of one thats already been removed thats all!
        I'm fairly sure you can use the standard head unit removal tool (or a bent metal coathanger) to pop the radio out. Someone else will be able to confirm though.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

This any help?

https://www.mediafire.com/?igs6fkssyu92gvv
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Not a DS3 but the exact same principle:

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
            X