Depollution system error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depollution system error

Engine light came on and said depollution system error for a few days then went off, should I be worried is it serious?

If. its a diesel it will be the dpf. Blocked just go out and thrash it for a while to clean out dpf
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
      If. its a diesel it will be the dpf. Blocked just go out and thrash it for a while to clean out dpf
      . Any excuse ��

Comment

Ha ha, you know Mark
        sigpic

Comment

Give the car a good run in a lower gear then normal, the engine has to be up to temperature as well as the exhaust before the regen cycle can start. Failing that speak to your dealer who can do a forced regen for you.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I wish owners had the option of forcing the regen, that way when I start a long motorway cruise I can stick it on and be confident the DPF is getting a clean
            sigpic

Comment

De pollution fault message will appear for any kind of fault related to the engine, not just DPF.
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
              X