Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant type

can anyone tell me the coolant type to buy for DS3 1.6 Vti 120bhp 2014

I would like to get some for emergency so would prefer to get the 'total' brand so as not to void my warranty
    can someone advise me of the exact bottle to get please

:lemon:

I just purchased some pre mixed from my local citroen garage it was about 8 quid, can't remember the specifics it will probably be in the manual.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what colour is it?
      In my 2012 dsport it is straw/yellow, though i have seen some blue. Have no idea is they are compatible or not

Comment

I believe you should not mix the different colours. Best keep to the same colour. If I am correct the straw/ yellow is longlife antifreeze.

Comment

Originally posted by cameron20020 View Post
          Out of curiosity, what colour is it?
          In my 2012 dsport it is straw/yellow, though i have seen some blue. Have no idea is they are compatible or not
          Mine from factory was orange/yellow, however the citroen branded one I purchased from the dealers was green. Assumed it was compatible as the dealer/citroen provided it.

Comment

thanks for the replies -only had my 1.6 vti for 2 weeks and just wanted some coolant for any emergency - checked whats in mine already and its yellowy/straw coloured and as others have said its not i the manual. Thats why i asked the question on here to try and find out which one to buy - brand and wanted same colour as what I have in

Comment

The service manual calls for glysantin g33 or Revkogel 2000 but really the coolent just needs to meet Citroen's specification which is PSA - B71 5110. That is what you should be looking for somewhere on the bottle of antifreeze. If it's there you are golden
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

right thanks cyclone:bow:

Comment

Working...
                X