Disesal particle filter bypass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disesal particle filter bypass

Just wondering if any body has bypassed there dpf and had a remap? I'm having problems with a blocked dpf filter, help is much appreciated

Sounds like you need to do a forced regeneration on the dpf. Try taking it for a good run at higher revs by keeping it in a lower gear.
    DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

My engine light comes on and it goes down on power

Comment

Hubby did that on his Jag. Goes like hot snot now.
        "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
        https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I think a dealership can force a regeneration but other than that you'll need to attempt it as suggested above, if the warning light comes on before you can I think it's a dealer visit....
          sigpic

Comment

We've done both 90 and 110hdi now...
            White on red THP
            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
              We've done both 90 and 110hdi now...
              How did you do it and did it effect the emissions for mot?

Comment

It still passes the emissions test however it is part of the test, a visible inspection where possible for any kind of tampering.
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Nice to see someone from Ilkeston, Langley mill here, if this is still causing you issues PM me and I could have a drive over and take a look if you like?

Comment

Working...
                  X