Question about 2nd gear pulling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 2nd gear pulling

As I not so well experienced with turbo cars, I would like to ask if it's normal that my remapped DS3 on a pull from 2nd gear and 2000 rpm it's raising boost at 1,25 bar till 4500 rpm and at 5700 it's almost running out of breath as pressure is falling at 0,85 bar
    I remember that the limiter is at 6500 rpm so why this is happening.
    Is it normal or I should talk to my programmer??

This is normal...these poor little turbos can't keep up that level off boost till redline
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Ok, thanks for the reply!

I was curious If the Peugeot RC turbo which is sinilar to the DS3R turbo, is going to help the situation.

Comment

The RC turbo will hold to 1bar at redline
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

DS3 club and forums of the turbo cars are ensured for the information. My experience of the turbo cars has been vague and myassignmenthelp review is issued for the challenges. The information of the DS3 clubs and forums are marked for the fulfillment of the goals for humans.

Comment

Working...
          X