Cabrio roof problem - advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio roof problem - advice needed please

Hi, my 63 plate Cabrio roof is causing marks in various places where is has been folding back. It's a white DS with infinity blue roof. It has discoloured the White paint just below the rear window where the roof canvas folds right back into the car. The marks are almost black . The fabric roof is also rubbing the paint work on roof towards the back and there are long marks now which would need to be t cutted out. It looks like a design floor in my opinion. I'm going to take it into my nearest Citroen dealership on Tuesday as it's still under warranty. My concern is what will happen if this continues when the warranty runs out. I have also noticed that every now and again the roof kind of judders a bit when it is closing.

Has anyone experienced any of these problems or heard of them?

This is the first I've heard of these issues I think getting it back into the dealer to look at is the right thing though, are the marks on the paintwork the colour coming from the roof or dirt from the roof rubbing off onto the paint when the roof is down ?
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, hard to tell really. I'll take some pictures later and post them on here. Thanks

Comment

Keep us posted

New one to me.
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
        X