Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot bump

Hey guys

So since having my car back I noticed I'm missing a boot bump due to a tiny corner of my boot being hit. I know the boot bump was there after the crash and now they repairers are saying they lost it.

Just curious to know if there is somewhere I can get one. I'm aware I can use a breaker yard but there isnt many near me with DS3's in them.

Thanks

Euan

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150824-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	367713 <-- that's what I'm looking for
    DS3 Evo Edition
    Sport Red
    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

I'd just get an email over to the guys who repaired it Euan and ask them to source one for you. It shouldn't be your responsibility to replace something they've lost.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      I'd just get an email over to the guys who repaired it Euan and ask them to source one for you. It shouldn't be your responsibility to replace something they've lost.
      Especially since they have admitted they lost it. Should not be a big deal for them to get a new one from citroen. I can't imagine that it costs very much either. Plus they probably get a discount being a repair shop.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

If The repairer lost it then it should be down to them to replace it Euan. If it was repaired through your insurance you shouldn't have accepted the repairs as being completed until all missing parts were replaced, it's very difficult to prove otherwise.
        DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Working...
        X