Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy, New DS3, 3 massive issues

Hi guys,

Had my DS3 since march and all has been good.

Its a DS3 e-HDI 90 and ill start with the most recent issue.

1. Went to go and fill the car up today, and behold, the filler stop (the metal tab inside the filler) was locked. Tried locking/unlocking the car whilst pushing on it and no luck.

2. The car randomly unlocks when i come back to it. Can be 20 mins to a few days and ill go to unlock it then realise its open already.

3. The gearbox is like stirring porridge. It also like to get stuck in 5th and reverse. I've been back to Citroen with this problem and got turned away. Supposedly it's called "no mans land" because its all on a linkage. I argued the case with him and fed me a load of BS.

I've been a agricultural/horticultural engineer for the last 9 years and been playing with cars (being a co founder and a car group called Rollhard) I've help build my brothers volvo 240 on air ride, smoothed engine bays, rebuilt engines and gearboxes etc. I know my way around a car and i pointed out my experience to the engineer. This is my first brand new car so the itch to rip it apart and find the problems are really starting to get to me.

Has anyone else dealt with these issues and Perrys Milton Keynes?

Many thanks.

I've had problems with Perrys service in the past so I tend to go to watford or Aylesbury for my car

Comment

Welcome I know of Rollhard.

Well that sucks, I had my exhaust bracket repaired under warranty there fine. Also my timing chain issue sorted.

And when I had gear box issues a week before my warranty was up they got in touch with cuk about extending it so I was covered during repairs and didn't need to pay.

What reg is the car? I'd definitely take to another dealership if you aren't getting anywhere with MK. Even if it's for another opinion and further guidance.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I can't offer any help with the DS3 problems but I will say great job on the 240. Love those things. [emoji106]🏻
        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Got any pics of the 240? :bow:
          :ds3: Part-Time DS Champ - Citroen & DS Sales Exec :ds3:

Comment

Working...
          X