Power folding mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billyc View Post
    Hi guys, just a quick update on the non folding mirrors. Phoned the dealers today and salesman confirmed that the car should have the power folding mirrors. The car has been booked into the service department to get checked out next week. The salesmans words were we'll get it sorted or come to some sort of satisfactory arrangement. Keeping fingers crossed.
    That sounds like a result! (Fingers, as you say, crossed!)
    Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

It's loads of hassle new door looms interior looms and different bsi has it had 6 extra wires that come out of bsi with folding mirrors against a car with out
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I'm hoping it's just the wrong switch panel on the drivers door and it can be swapped out. Maybe an error at the factory!!!
        If it's a big hassle I'm going to push them for something else as I don't want the car stripped to bits.

Comment

Don't get fobbed off with DAB Radio as compensation, I've not heard great things as the UK signal is v patchy...
          sigpic

Comment

I was going to ask if they would refurbish my alloys. What do you think?

Comment

How many need doing ? I think average price is around £70 each for a proper refurb of the diamond cut bellones
              sigpic

Comment

I would want all 4 done but the dealer won't need to pay £70 per wheel as I suspect they will have a company that do their work at a discount

Comment

Be careful.i had 2 of mine done by the dealers before I would buy the car . A year later and the refurbishment is showing signs of corrosion. I don't think they lacquered them after very well.

Comment

That happened to mine after some cowboy garage damaged my 2 week old Bellones then had a crap company repair them. If they're getting a repair, check that the repair will be guaranteed and is suitable for diamond cut parts.
                    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Update and good news. The car was in the dealers today and the mirrors are now folding. They fitted the correct switch on the door arm rest and it's all sorted. Result!!!!

Comment

Power folding mirrors

Originally posted by billyc View Post
                        Update and good news. The car was in the dealers today and the mirrors are now folding. They fitted the correct switch on the door arm rest and it's all sorted. Result!!!!
                        GOOD NEWS THERE THEN
                        Lol can not believe the factory fitted the wrong switch pack. Muppets [emoji23][emoji23]
                        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Great news !
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X