Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service

Does this mean it needs a service? It's not long had one?
    Attached Files

I thank that means 24238 miles until your next service?

Comment

When I turn my car on it flashes 500 miles? I'm not very good with cars ha

Comment

Originally posted by AMYMUFC View Post
        When I turn my car on it flashes 500 miles? I'm not very good with cars ha
        If it's just been serviced it means they didn't reset the service interval light and the car still thinks it needs a service. You can turn the light off yourself, it's in the manual.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Flashing 350 now

Comment

Meaning now 350 miles till the service is do and you said you just had one done, so they forgot to reset it. Again go look in your handbook and it will tell you how to reset this.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah it's counting down and believes you must get your car serviced within 350 miles now - find the section in the handbook and reset it yourself
              sigpic

Comment

The spanner mean your car is due up for a service, the flashing numbers is a countdown to that service in miles to go.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yes, I believe under 1000 miles (km) the spanner stays on constantly. Over that it just flashes on startup and displays the estimated milaeage (km) until service.

Comment

Working...
                  X