Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    That's what I said, I have size 11's and no issues so far lol
    I have bigger feet then that and I never suffered with this problem, I think it's more to do with folks placing their foot behind the clutch rather than on the rest which causes the hole.

Did ask HQ about the new car and if the carpet has been reinforced but got no answer!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I have size 9M feet, always use the footrest, mostly drive in trainers (Adidas Samba or Onitsuka Tiger variant) and yes I have a patch of worn carpet.

Well done if your carpet is pristine, you must feel so proud.

Comment

Yep
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
          I have size 9M feet, always use the footrest, mostly drive in trainers (Adidas Samba or Onitsuka Tiger variant) and yes I have a patch of worn carpet.

Well done if your carpet is pristine, you must feel so proud.
          Size 9??

How do you stop yourself from falling over?
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            ...I think it's more to do with folks placing their foot behind the clutch rather than on the rest which causes the hole...
            I think it's more likely to be the side of the left foot rubbing against the right hand 'wall' of the foot rest when operating the clutch pedal, as that is where the carpet hole is (on my car, at least). All down to foot positioning on the pedal and/ or foot width.
            Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Working...
            X