Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Heater fan problems

Hi all,
    A few days ago, my heater fans stopped working. I can change the speed and temperature etc but there's only a puff of air coming out regardless of set speed it's at. Even putting A/C on it is no change. I've checked fuses but their fine.
    Wanted to see if there's a solid fix before I take it to dealer and get charged an arm.

Thanks all

DS3 Heater fan problems

They're a rectifier/regulator unit for fan speed that when goes faulty sends the climate control bonkers on citroens.
    Easy to change
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

What part am I to buy? Can't hear the fan working when on even at full blast. Was going to buy a heater motor resistor and see if that did the trick but didn't want it to be dead money. Thanks for the reply

Comment

DS3 Heater fan problems

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/331681686778
        Looks something like this...
        To test the fan itself just disconnect it from the loom and power it up via the 2 pins see if it works.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

My fan works for a couple of mins and then slows to stop no matter if turned to full . Anyone got ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Dazza1972 View Post
            My fan works for a couple of mins and then slows to stop no matter if turned to full . Anyone got ideas
            regulator unit ?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

My fan blowing constantly on full blast, when I try to turn it down it just carries on blowing on full! Any ideas please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyj67 View Post
                My fan blowing constantly on full blast, when I try to turn it down it just carries on blowing on full! Any ideas please?
                My first guess (Without seeing it) would be switch has gone faulty
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X