Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm rest Rattle

Hi

Is there any way to get rid of the rattle coming from the arm rest, apart from lifting it up

thanks

I assume you mean the arm rest squeak? If so, WD40.

Comment

Unless it's like mine and the leather on the armrest rubs on the leather passengers seat and squeaks, WD40 not such a good idea there

edt: Sure it's the armrest although they have been known to squeak could also be the seat buckle, those also make noise occasionally.
      Last edited by cyclone; 12-11-2015, 08:23.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I've got an occasional squeak, only seems to be when I turn in the seat, could be the seatbelt anchor thinking about it.
        My armrest does creek a little if I put any weight on it.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Unless it's like mine and the leather on the armrest rubs on the leather passengers seat and squeaks, WD40 not such a good idea there
          To be fair I keep my passenger seat all the way forwards because there is a kids seat behind it. When it is in a more reasonable position it doesn't rub.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I appreciated your work very thanks jack daniel's 12 year for sale

Comment

Your current tunes can be remarkable. You've got a number of quite accomplished musicians. My spouse and i would like anyone the top involving good results. baskılı poşet

Comment

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. 여수 타이마사지

Comment

My spouse and i came up on your web site even though paying attention only a little submits. Wonderful technique for up coming, We are book-marking immediately use your current comprehensive soars. Visa Canada khẩn cấp

Comment

I’m motivated with all the surpassing and also preachy record which you supply in such tiny timing. Winter Park personal trainer

Comment

Working...
                    X