Heater resistor location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater resistor location

Heater fans have been stuck on full so have narrowed it down to heater resistor just need to locate it if anyone could help

Edit: Nevermind.

Comment

The resistor is on passenger side - with the side trim removed (one screw) & the trim below the glove box removed (three pop out pins) - the unit can be seen at the bulkhead end of the heater box side - remove the wiring connector plug & twist the resistor pack using the raised grip section - it ain't easy but it is even more fun putting it back in !
      My car blower runs higher than it should but changes with air con/ air circ selections etc. but will not switch off even though display on control unit is correct (no fan tears) .
      I have changed the resistor & the control panel (digital auto climate) to no avail -- Citroen Dealer says they have never heard of this issue - anyone any ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Leecollins91 View Post
        Heater fans have been stuck on full so have narrowed it down to heater resistor just need to locate it if anyone could help
        Hi, did you get this sorted?? I've the same problem... Replaced resistor with no joy!

Comment

Originally posted by JollyJo View Post

Hi, did you get this sorted?? I've the same problem... Replaced resistor with no joy!
          Did any one ever work out the problem?
          I am now about to install a heater resistor and did wonder if it could be the body control module at fault?

Comment

Working...
          X