Battery measures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery measures

Hi guys. I have a 1.6 hdi 92 bhp 7/2010 i dont have start & stop. The battery i have is a varta with 60ah , 640A. Now when i put my car in the varta site to know the right battery the site show me a 540A battery! I have seen other batterys with 640A but they are bigger. Anyone knows the maximum measures of the battery that i can put in my car? Thanks.

I'd like to know this too. Neither Bosch nor Trane has info on DS3 batteries, only C3. Is it really that similar? Hard to tell what kind of battery is in the car as it's covered with plastic.

Comment

When I put your info into the German Varta site comes up with 2 batteries from there blue and silver battery lines. Both 70AH one with 650A and the other 760A.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Really?! Even varta show different batteries depemding the country. I am gonna take that batterie out and see the measures and and try to by one with same size and specifications.

Comment

Looks like the Varta selector indeed recognises the DS3 and it offers 3 different models (for THP).

Comment

Working...
          X