Discs and pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discs and pads

Hi I'm looking to get new discs and pads for my ds3 1.6 just wondering what the best ones for the car is and what you guys have on?
    I was thinking about greenstuff pads but some say they're not too great. Also wondering if standard or groved discs are better? Will only be using it for normal road use but I am a harsh breaker ha.

Thanks! 

I had Black Diamond G6 on my fronts with EBC Greenstuff brake pads. Much better than the standards.
    Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

I've seen good reviews from owners of the EBC discs/pads and will be ordering some for the front v soon. Do you have the Vti, THP or eHDi ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        I've seen good reviews from owners of the EBC discs/pads and will be ordering some for the front v soon.
        Same here, ordering next week.

Comment

I have the eHDI

Thanks for replies im gonna have a look around get best prices ��
          Last edited by Royicus; 24-02-2016, 20:33.

Comment

Keep us posted on where you find the best prices if you don't mind pal. Ours are getting ready. [emoji106]🏻

Comment

Best so far is ebay. I'm looking at getting the black diamond discs and greenstuff pads. Looking at 130 for both at the moment but trying to negotiate haha

Comment

Just remember that if you're fitting Greenstuff, or any higher friction pads, you need to fit them to both front & rear to maintain balance & get optimum braking.

Comment

Didn't know that. I've only ordered front. Will it be very noticeable?

Comment

Probably not unless you are a heavy braker and don't plan to crash
                    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                    Third time around.
                    Work in Progress

Comment

Working...
                    X