• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault codes

Hi hoping someone can help.
    1.6 90hdi 2013.
    Just had a service and mot a week ago .
    Started the engine tonight and it stuttered then when it started it wouldn't go above 2000rpm.
    Checked fault codes with ODB2 and it came up with P0003 fuel regulator control circuit low. And P0245 turbo wastegate solenoid "A" low.
    Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it.
    The warranty ran out last week so don't want to take it to the dealers if I can help it.
    Thanks in advance
    Mike

Update on this.
    Took it to the nice guys at citroen derby .
    They removed the fault codes and took it on numerous test drives over 2 days but couldn't make the fault come up again.
    Told me to keep an eye on it and didn't charge me even though it was a week out of warranty.
    After doing a bit of research I think it may have been the new bluetooth ODB2 adaptor that caused it.so won't be using it again.

Comment

Not likely to be the OBD adaptor. But glad if it's sorted. Finger's crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by pmatil View Post
        Not likely to be the OBD adaptor. But glad if it's sorted. Finger's crossed...
        Probably not but it's funny that it happened after using it .
        Haven't used it since and cars been fine.
        Not going to risk it though[emoji3]

Comment

Hi hoping someone can help.
          1.6 90hdi 2013.
          Just had a service and mot a week ago .
          Started the engine tonight and it stuttered then when it started it wouldn't go above 2000rpm.
          Checked fault codes with ODB2 and it came up with P0003 fuel regulator control circuit low. And P0245 turbo wastegate solenoid "A" low.
          Any ideas on what it is and how to fix it.
          The warranty ran out last week so don't want to take it to the dealers if I can help it.
          Thanks in advance
          Mike

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello, I saw you had an engine failure and error codes were: P0003 P0245 I have exactly the same engine failure like yours, I want to please if you can help me and tell me what was the problem at the end and how you solved the problem it would really help me because I do not find an answer to everything the Internet. Apparently faults interrelated because both you and I have two error codes come together. Thank you and good day. Michael

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X