Exhasut falling off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhasut falling off

Have had my DS3 since Dec 10 and have had nothing but trouble with it since. Been back to the dealer's 3 times and could give you all a detailed account of whats happened but the best by far is what happened yesterday. Took my car in to be fixed because the exhaust fell off and according to the AA man that came out to check it he said that not only was the exhaust off but the heat shield was resting on top of the exhaust not even attached. So in their wisdom, the dealer's came up with this excuse: not due to the fact that it hadn't been attached properly at the factory but due to the fact that somebody had tried to steal it. Oh come on what do they take me for some kind of thicko oh and another excuse as to why when I put the car into sport mode it judders, well that is because the abs is kicking in omg it just gets worse. Anyway awaiting a phone call from head office but heard nothing so looks like it will be down to me again. Has anyone else had this happen to their car, couldn't drive it in the snow main brain of the car died and it broke down on Sat afternoon saying engine fault and the fan wouldn't turn off for over half an hour even after the engine had stopped. Sorry for going on but it's now getting to the point where I don't want to drive this car in fear of something else falling off.........

Am I Right In Saying You Posted These Problems On The CitroenUK FB Page JoJo ?

If Not Someone Has The Same Problems As Yourself !

Comment

Hi Zack yes its me lol xx

Comment

Ah Right,

I Was Going To Ask How Are You Finding The Auto Gearbox But I Dont Think I'll Bother... lol

Comment

No its ok actually I love the car just hating what's going on with it at the mo fingers crossed all ok today no problems just drove to and from Warrington and seems fine gearbox is great its just all the shit thats gone on dealers trying to pull a fast one if I get no response today then I will get in touch with the finance company and they can sort it. Wouldn't mind it was driven straight out of the dealership but I couldn't believe what they said yesterday its a bloody joke better make sure I don't get followed coz obviously someone is after my exhaust lol xxx

Comment

The ABS kicking in when you accelerate in sport mode?
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

apparently so lol

Comment

Zack how have you got your LED's to come on at night would love mine to do that x

Comment

So let me get this right, in Sport mode when you accelerate your brakes come on??

By the way there is a memo due round to the Citroen Dealers about the LED's

Comment

breaks don't come on at all just some lame excuse coz they probably don't know what is wrong with it did you see what they said about my exhaust falling off? that was the best excuse I have ever heard someone trying to steal it lol there was no freakin nuts or bolts holding it surprised it stayed on for as long as it did lol and the heat shield wasn't even attached hahahaha it could only happen to me x

Comment

Lol!! I did wonder about the ABS!

Comment

Breaks don't come on at all just sort of sputters then engages tried it yesterday but seemed ok so I don't think dealers know what they are talking about to be honest x

Comment

Are you the one putting this on my wifes facebook lol, hope you get it sorted our ds3 is fine and trouble free ( apart from the horrible gear shift) are you using barckleys in Warrington?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 Milano ctr no turbo required..

Comment

Hi Gaz yep Jo left me a message using Liverpool Sefton St I can't believe the trouble I have had with this car. Getting fed up now Citroen still not got back to me so I am going to call Finance and let them deal with it. Only got the car in December and its been in the garage 3 times well if they think I am paying for its 1st service they have another thing coming the least they can do is service it free of charge. I don't enjoy driving her now its a shame coz she is a lovely car xxxx

Comment

Are you using Barclays of Warrington?

The sorts of pathetic answers you're getting sound all too familiar from when I had a C4 with a host of problems, which I bought from Barclays.

Unfortunately, the finance will just refer you back to the Dealer Principal. Don't get any hopes up for Citroen UK helping either, they will simply wash their hands of you...and the dealer.

Sorry to sound negative, but from my experience, you have to fight the dealer on your own.

Comment

Working...
                              X