Button on end of wiper stalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button on end of wiper stalk

There is a button on the end of the wiper stalk with a skip back logo by it. Cant see anything in the owners manual on what it does and when i press it nothing happens at all. My car is the one without the automatic wipers.

Any ideas on what it might be?

look at your display when you press it and things happen like mpg, how many miles left etc

Comment

There will be 3 windows - the tab on the left of the display on the screen will change:

1 - is your running output etc.
      2 - is the average since running - you can reset this by holding the button in. Distance covereed and mpg and speed
      3 - is the overall. Distance, mpg and speed
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

excellent just the button i was looking for actually. Il be posting pics of the car later today, been having too much fun driving it

Comment

Where in Essex are you Ben?

I'll keep an eye out!

Comment

brentwood area, always on m25/a12

Comment

I'm Thurrock, travel to Chelmsford on A130 often, might see you around?

Comment

what colour is your DS3? I work in thurrock so down around there alot. seen two around there. Yellow and black and a grey and burgundy.

Comment

Sport red, black roof. The only other one I've seen is blue/white.
                  Oh except a Thorium grey about 6 months ago over at Lakeside.
                  You coming to the meet?

Comment

maybe, might have a gig then so who knows!

Comment

Come for the daytime? Don't have to stay for the night shenanigans!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady DS3 View Post
                        night shenanigans!
                        I Like The Sounds Of That ! :P

Comment

Yeh well its only an hours drive, i reckon il come down for that. Wont be staying the night or anything, be my first meet. Il book the day off tomorrow

Comment

Yeah! It's the first meet for a lot of us, hopefully Citroen will be there and it's been hinted that French Car Magazine might put in an appearance as well as Flashremapping.

Comment

Awesome, sounds amazing. Be cool if we got a bit in a magazine, you still dont see too many DS3's in the same place. I've penned it in my diary. Whats the best time to turn up?

Comment

Working...
                              X