Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock

I presumed the clock ( as in time) automatically changed to summer time and vise versa. By a signal from the atomic clock. Or even off the radio. Am I wrong in assuming so.?

Yep. You have to set it manually. If you have sat nav it will set the minutes but not the hour.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cheers for that. I did set it manually in the end.

Comment

Or as a friend of mine used to do,leave it set correct for summer and 1 hour adrift in winter! :rolleyes:
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Yep. You have to set it manually. If you have sat nav it will set the minutes but not the hour.
          Oh I wasn't expecting that mate - so the satnav can correct minutes as needed but not the hour in Spring and Winter ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            Oh I wasn't expecting that mate - so the satnav can correct minutes as needed but not the hour in Spring and Winter ?
            Yep. I changed mine on the weekend, it's a tick box that you can check if you want it to update the minutes. This is eMyWay btw, not sure if the new touchscreen ones have this/better functionality.

Of course my 4 year old TomTom updates the time from the satellite, including the hour.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah my slightly newer TomTom does the same
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X