Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre issues

Hello,

I've had some tyre issues today, basically I must have gotten a puncture on my way back home for a visit toBlackpool. I drove about 800 yards and realised that I had an issue to pulled over to a Volkswagen garage to check it and what has happened as my wheel has deflated it has slipped off the wheel arch. So my job is to remove the tyre from the car but here's the problem. No wheel locking thing and no jack...help please?

Car came with the fix a flat slime and air pump I take it. They did not come with a jack and brace. At this point will have to borrow them or call an auto club/breakdown service.
    Last edited by cyclone; 02-04-2016, 18:19.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Presumably you don't have a spare wheel, just the re-inflation kit?

If that's the case and the tyre is off the arch(rim?) you're gong to need the RAC or whoever

edit - beat me to it!!
      Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

This is my nightmare with the slime kits. I bought a spare space saver wheel with my first DS3 before they decided to include them in the price of the DSport+
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X