Folding wing mirrors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folding wing mirrors?

i've read through the manual and it says the only 2 ways to fold in your wing mirrors are by either pulling back on the little switch on the driver side door which selects the mirrors to adjust, or to just lock the car and it will automatically fold them.

it says you should never manually fold the mirrors, but i don't have a "down" switch on my mirror controls (hopefully you'll know what i mean!) and when i lock the car they don't fold! is this supposed to happen or am i being a clown? lol

cheers

That function is model specific and depends on what extra "packs" you have fitted

Comment

Search man search!

You only get the folding mirrors with the City Signature pack as folding mirrors are part and parcel of the reversing sensors.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

so the short answer is im a clown and should just push the mirrors in? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagic89 View Post
          Lol!!

When you push the mirrors lift them at the edge and they will fold easier.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagic89 View Post
            NO...

Tell Us Your Spec First lol

EDIT:

Just Read Your First Post....

Push Them In Manually lol

Comment

Working...
            X