Auto mirror not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto mirror not working

Up until yesterday my auto mirrors were working fine. Got home after work yesterday and my drivers side won't fold in any more. Just moves slightly then moves back. Car still under warranty. Trip to the dealers?

Originally posted by Muldy29 View Post
    to the dealers?
    Yes
    @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Let us know what they say

Information could benefit someone else on here in the future
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I had one of mine fail and was replaced under warranty ...................no reason just failed
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

I will keep you updated, but the earliest they can look at my mirror is Tuesday 21st June, so will have to wait until then

Comment

Hi. I had this exact problem, but have just replaced the battery in my remote control key fob and everything's back working properly

Comment

Been to the dealer today, They said that in their opinion because of the small scuff mark on the back of the mirror, it has been damaged at some point and the little cogs will have been damaged by this, I explained the scuff was from my gates hitting the mirror while i was pulling into my drive and that they were folded in at this point, but they werent having any of it. So it would be £365 to fix it.
              I have spoken to Citroen UK and explained how the scuff mark got there, who say that the dealer should have put in a claim for it and they would have looked into it.
              So i am going to book it into a Different dealer nearby and see what happens with them.
              Got the impression that the dealers wanted nothing to do with it as I didnt buy from them
              Last edited by Muldy29; 21-06-2016, 15:10. Reason: added a lil bit

Comment

Don't forget to polish that scuff out before trying again
                sigpic

Comment

and for the past few days, The mirror has been working perfectly, so now its just wait and see

Comment

Working...
                  X