Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraclean volunteers

Right then, this should be interesting.
    Terraclean have approached us to become an agent for there products/services.
    A representative is coming in Thursday 16th to demonstrate the system on 2 cars, a diesel and a petrol.
    Anyone interested in bringing there ds3?
    Ideally a thp that's due walnut blast and a 90/110 hdi.
    Will want to inspect intakes on the thp prior to the clean.

Unit 6A Sapcote Road Ind Est
    Sapcote Rd
    Burbage
    Hinckley
    LE10 2AU
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Awesome!

Date permitting I'll happily pop along to take some pictures if that's cool? Not sure my 115 will be much use......

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
      Right then, this should be interesting.
      Terraclean have approached us to become an agent for there products/services.
      A representative is coming in Thursday 16th to demonstrate the system on 2 cars, a diesel and a petrol.
      Anyone interested in bringing there ds3?
      Ideally a thp that's due walnut blast and a 90/110 hdi.
      Will want to inspect intakes on the thp prior to the clean.
      Do you know a location and date yet?

Happy to bring my 1.6ehdi deisel 90hp.
      Has now been mapped to 120+ though.

But more that happy to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BennettDS3 View Post
        Do you know a location and date yet?

Happy to bring my 1.6ehdi deisel 90hp.
        Has now been mapped to 120+ though.

But more that happy to help

Yes, Thursday 16th as above, they're coming to our workshop.
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Yes, Thursday 16th as above, they're coming to our workshop.
          Ok what time?

And how much is it free?

Comment

From Jamie's original post I would think the cleans are free mate as it's a demo to Jamie about why he should become an agent

Jamie - will you stop blasting walnuts if you do become an agent ? I know SuperflyGuy loved coming to you for a walnut blast
            sigpic

Comment

I've got a THP 2013/16000 miles. Don't know if it's due a walnut blast but would be happy to bring it along if you think so.
              "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
              https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Yes the clean will be free as it's just to demonstrate what the product can do.
                I already have a diesel car to use now so it's just for a THP.
                At 16k there will be definitely some amount of build up, would like to get chance to pull the inlet manifold back and get a few before pics on the intakes. They will arrive 9.30-10am on Thursday so will need an hour beforehand to get the pics. Maybe even get a quick run on the dyno so we can see any power improvement.
                White on red THP

Comment

When we discussed Terraclean couple years back, everyone slated it except Toxic

Where Czar . Lol.

Never went and had a Terraclean as I moved the DS3 on before warranty expiry. Citroen cleaned the engine under warranty at 19k
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ok that's fine
                    Just checked work and can't get it off anyway [emoji27]

Comment

Yes the clean will be free as it's just to demonstrate what the product can do.
                      I already have a diesel car to use now so it's just for a THP.
                      At 16k there will be definitely some amount of build up, would like to get chance to pull the inlet manifold back and get a few before pics on the intakes. They will arrive 9.30-10am on Thursday so will need an hour beforehand to get the pics. Maybe even get a quick run on the dyno so we can see any power improvement.
                      Heck. I'll have to get up in the middle of the night! I'll ring you the day before to see if you still want me.
                      Last edited by Jo67; 11-06-2016, 11:23.
                      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
                      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I think I mentioned to you a few weeks ago about getting a walnut blast that I haven't got round to yet, so I'd be happy to volunteer my THP (assuming citroen don't decide to do it under warranty when it goes in on Monday... and that I have the car back by Thursday!), nearly 4 years old and just under 37k, don't think it's ever been cleaned

Comment

Would love to Jamie but im not free until the end of the month at the earliest.

Id be interested to see if the Terraclean has any advantages over the walnut blast in other areas, maybe having both is beneficial to one or the other if they both hit different areas.

Comment

What time are we looking at?I can pop along early or later

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Be very interested to see the results etc on this, had previously seen it but wasn't set up for DI I believe but now they can via the PCV set up.

Especially to find out what happens to the carbon build up as it goes thru the combustion chambers and exhaust manifold, could it do damage to cylinder walls and turbo for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X