No announcement yet.

Terraclean volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had to cancel the visit from Terraclean, may organise this again at a later date....
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Terraclean apparently will not clean the intake on a direct injection, what is the downfall of that as I am not engine savvy
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
        Terraclean apparently will not clean the intake on a direct injection, what is the downfall of that as I am not engine savvy
        The set up seen on Wheeler Dealers on tv won't do DI but believe they do have new process to do DI now.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          I've had to cancel the visit from Terraclean, may organise this again at a later date....
          That's a shame

Keep us posted for future dates etc
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Get them back in August Jamie

Comment

Don't think they will, didn't seem to pleased I cancelled
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Oh well, it will have to something I know works.

Comment

lad here tried it on a 207 with around 60k miles on it, the new induction clean they are offering, and it maybe took 5 percent of the build up off but that's about it, not convinced by it and even though was FOC to see what results it got, pics were taken before and after, and was certainly nothing to write home about.

Comment

Working...
                  X