Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault Light on Bumpy Roads

Afternoon All,

I am having an issue with my 2011 DS3 Sport, 1.6 THP, wondered if any of you can shed some light onto what is causing it.

When going over a bumpy surface, or sometimes on Speed Bumps, small pot holes etc, the Engine Fault - Repair Needed error beeps, and flashes up on the
    Sat -Nav screen. Once this happens for the first time on a journey, it will then go off multiple times, whenever the road is uneven, or the road surface is a little rough

I was able to get the Fault Codes from the car, and have attached the image, but they are all listed as "Undocumented"

482H/1154
    1385H/4997
    2337H/9015

Click image for larger version

Name:	Codes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	368239

Curious to know if any of you guys have came across this problem before. I've had it to a garage who said it could of been due to high viscosity oil
    so the oil was changed, but this did not solve the problem.

Anyone have an ideas?

Cheers

No-one encountered this? :confused:

Comment

Never heard of that issue before and I can't find anything about it in the forum either. Hopefully someone more technical, or who has this model with a sat nav screen may know something. Sorry not any help.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWind666 View Post

Curious to know if any of you guys have came across this problem before. I've had it to a garage who said it could of been due to high viscosity oil
        so the oil was changed, but this did not solve the problem.
        I've never come across your problem - sounds electrical.

The garage you went to is in the wrong business. . . they should be running a comedy club!

Comment

Working...
        X