How do you flush the DS3 radiator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you flush the DS3 radiator?

I recently got a DS3 private selller and noticed the coolant bottle is a bit mucky inside and there seems to be just water in the bottle even though the car was serviced last
    month, its stamped in the book. Anyway the car runs fine and its not overheating. I want to do a coolant flush just to be certain there's no muck in the system. I have
    brought a radiator flush and want to flush the radiator and add new anti-freeze. My question is does the DS3 have multiple bleed screws? Is there any step by step instructions
    for the DS3 on flushing the radiator? I know the basics but I just don't want to do anything wrong.

You DID buy it in the end then? You seemed so sceptical and unsure about it coz of the dark coolant if I remember rightly from your other posts. To be honest, this isn't something I would tackle myself, but that's coz I don't trust my own ability. I'm sure someone else may be able to answer query tho.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah I got it in the end and have only driven it for 1 day due to having 1 day insurance and having insurance on the car I want to sell. I might just take the coolant bottle off and leave it in some strong detergent
      over nite so its squeaky clean when I fit it back on. Its a short term fix and I know it will probably go back to the way it was within time, cause the problem lies in the hoses and radiator.

Also, how comes my lines just go on and on with me manually having to go down a line myself. Text wrap is not working?

Comment

Originally posted by Youngey View Post
        Also, how comes my lines just go on and on with me manually having to go down a line myself. Text wrap is not working?
        What browser are you using and at what resolution?
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          What browser are you using and at what resolution?
          I get the same fish, on my laptop and desktop. Chrome 1920x1080 and 2560x1440. Could it be that i run Adblock?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
            I get the same fish, on my laptop and desktop. Chrome 1920x1080 and 2560x1440. Could it be that i run Adblock?
            Unlikely but it may be a limitation of VB, I've just tested in a couple of browsers here and have the same issue.

Temporary workaround - Stop typing so much

I'll see if I can find a plugin to fix, cheers.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ive had a look at my coolant and how the hell do you detach the damn thing from the base of the car? Has anyone ever attempted? There is no videos anywhere over the net which I am quite surprised. Most cars I have owned its just 2 screws and a few hoses and it just pops off.

Comment

as for the text. I just go on and on through one line without pressing shift and enter to go to the next line. Once posted it sorts itself out.

Comment

A club is devoid of theatres for the theme. Improvement of the business report writing services is revisited for the inductive reports for the field. The formation is held for citizens. The process of the turns is done for humans. An accent is followed for the arguments of the terms for all citizens.

Comment

Flushing your car or truck radiator is important -- and is easier to do than you may think. Save on future repairs by keeping a clean cooling ... by <a href=" http://epicfollowers.co.uk/"> Eicfollowers uk</a>

Comment

Keeping your vehicle from overheating requires regular maintenance of your cooling system. This will extend the life of your vehicle and ... by http://epicfollowers.co.uk/

Comment

A healthy cooling system can seriously prolong the life of an engine and its head gasket. Use a good flushing agent as old antifreeze and new ... by http://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by followersaustralia
                          - Learn more about diesel engine coolant here. ... engine coolant analysis is a good way to keep tabs on the health of a vehicle's coolant system, ...https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/
                          why you post this tosh- its just a link to Instagram by the looks
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

The Boy or Girl paradox surrounds a set of questions in probability theory which are also known ... From all families with two children, one child is selected at random, and the sex of that child is specified to be a boy. This would yield an ... For example, if you see the children in the garden, you may see a boy. The other child ... by http://followersuk.co.uk/

Comment

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, and Simon. ... are not to be confused with those who were disciples of Jesus by the same name. ... While his mother Mary was engaged to Joseph, but before they came ... to take Mary as your wife, because the child conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. by https://buyfollowerscanada.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X