Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this pipe called and/or part number

Evening all,

I have just found that this pipe in my engine has silicone glue on it and needs to be changed. Anybody know what it's called or what the part number is? I've highlighted the pipe I mean best I can, connects the turbo to the rear of the engine. It is the thp 155 engine.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Turbo intake pipe.
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Thank you for that, I have managed to get a part number from that now but these things are a nightmare to find!

If anyone else has this issue the part number is V763335580.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattius View Post
        Thank you for that, I have managed to get a part number from that now but these things are a nightmare to find!

If anyone else has this issue the part number is V763335580.

All the part catalogues are available online for free at http://service.citroen.com/ - Peugeot's version used to require a sign-up as "Motor trade repair professional/Independent repairers" to see the useful stuff, the "Private Customer" account was pretty useless. Not sure if that's still true.

Comment

Im after the same part as mine has split where it attaches to the turbo intake..Stealers wanting £152.

Comment

Are you both after the same OEM one? Give Arbury a call:
            http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....cheap-shipping
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
            X