DS3 THP 150 transmisión

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 THP 150 transmisión

Hola every one, I'm new to this forum but I have a quick question, everything engine wise is the same as the mini Cooper s with the N14 engine but is the transmission the same my question comes because I Live in the Dominican Republic and I'm going to be making tons of modifications to my ds3 but what is really hard to get for me it's a good hi HP clutch and for me is easy to buy from the US so is it possible to put a MINI clutch, flywheel on a DS3.

Regards and I'll keep everyone posted on my build I'm going for a lot of power 400ish.

Originally posted by Peponds3 View Post
    I'm going for a lot of power 400ish.
    Good luck keeping the engine in the car and not in a million pieces spread over a mile of road.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Hello again, been working in the racing scenes in the Caribbean for 10+ years mostly with Japanese cars been recently the company I work for acquired the Citroen brand in my country and they had a 2012 DS3 THP 150 with a broken piston that was a buy back from a client, I'm the General technical Shop manager for the Mitsubishi and Citroen brand here and I bought the car I disassembled the engine and by the looks of the internal structure it's a really well balanced motor and I think if you don't cut corners and you do ur math well it should be well capable of making that power with good rods, good pistons, good fasteners, good turbo and most important a really good tune the only missing link for me right now is clutch so if the mini Cooper clutch fits I'm going to build a really fast car.

And let me tell you something my first fast car was a Toyota glanza turbo with the 1.3 engine I built it the right way and with a gt2860 I made 383hp to the wheel so you are telling me that 400hp is not possible in the EP6 engine, if I get the clutch issue solved believe me that I will make the fist 400+ HP DS3 in the world.

Regards.

Comment

Keep the updates coming sounds like a plan

Comment

you might have a look into this thread.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....63-Csl-s-build

There was this clutch issue discussed already. Maybe it's useful.

IIRC there was another member who wanted to reach around 400bhp but i can't find this thread at the moment.

This could also be interesting for you.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....ghlight=clutch

The owner has put a lot of effort into his car to get a higher output.

He also sorted out some clutch issues during this.
          Last edited by Jan79; 30-12-2016, 18:22.

Comment

thanks for all the info, i have really good contacts from all the years of hard core racing in the US and the Caribean with the people from Clutch Master, i just sent an email to them to se if they can make a dual disk clutch for me for the ds3 plataform im willing to send all my stock parts to them so the can work there magic.

Comment

Working...
            X