What replacement bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What replacement bulbs

Very odd but both my Osram Nightbreaker Headlight Bulbs seem to have blown around the same time.

Ive stuck the EOM in for now but what do people think is the best replacements.
    Osram
    Cool Blue Intense
    Night Breaker Unlimited
    Silverstar 2.0
    ?
    sigpic

Try Phillips. I really like the new Racing Vision +150% Bulbs
    Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
    DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

I went for some more Nightbreaker unlimited, count hang around, dont like not having spares in the boot.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
        I went for some more Nightbreaker unlimited, count hang around, dont like not having spares in the boot.
        How much were they DB and where did you get them from? Have you replaced the sidelights too?
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          How much were they DB and where did you get them from? Have you replaced the sidelights too?
          £15 from Amazon bud, all the other bulbs were replaced a couple of years ago with either Osram of Philips.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
            £15 from Amazon bud, all the other bulbs were replaced a couple of years ago with either Osram of Philips.
            Nice one. I want to replace the sidelight bulbs, coz quite frankly the standard ones are crap!! So might as well have a full set of both headlight and sidelight bulbs with decent ones. Have you got a link on Amazon to both head and sidelights mate? Wanna make sure I get the right ones, that don't throw up any fault codes. Cheers

Comment

Main, Dipped and sides.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	360875
              sigpic

Comment

Top Man - thanks DB.

Comment

Ordered!! Same set, same price. Really helpful - thanks again

Comment

Finally got round to putting all these in. Even in good daylight, really noticeable difference and a nice clean crisp white light. Much better.

Comment

Agreed,
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X