Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front floor rubber plugs/ bungs

Hi everyone,

My name is Olie, I have used the forum for years to look things up, but only just got around to registering.

Today I was replacing my front discs and pads on my 2013 155 Thp dsport (total nightmare getting the wheels off that had welded themselves to the hubs!).
    I noticed while working on the brakes that on the passenger side I was missing x2 rubber/ plastic plugs/ bungs that cover two holes in the foot well.
    When I looked on the driver’s side both were intact and in place, one was labeled 'ITW', but I have drawn a blank trying to find these plugs. Would anyone know where I could get these, and how much?

Thanks,

Olie

Have you tried Citroen? A lot of little stuff like these are surprisingly cheap.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah, I'd try your dealership first,not only will you get a price you might find out what they are called and you can look further online for a better price

BUT, as Cyclone mentioned - thus kind of thing is often reasonable direct from Citroen

Keep us posted though! Might be handy information to have if someone else needs to know.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I think the part number for the plugs you require is 8335 VP. They are 35mm in diameter. Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
        X