Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Pressures menu missing

Hi,

My car is fitted with factory tyre pressure monitors and occasionally I get a fault come up with the service light on but the system seems to reset itself.

However the menu to reinitialise the system is missing. I have seen it once when the fault and service light come on but now it's nowhere to be found. Does the option only appear if you get a tyre pressure warning?

Thanks

I take it you are using the touchscreen, heading into the driving menu and secondary page?

Are the other symbols there?
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Mine hasn't got the touchscreen....it's the monochrome C display.

Yes in Personalisation-configuration menu then Define vehicle parameters, have Lighting and signalling and Parking sensors and Rear Wiper I think.

Strange thing is I've definitely seen the option before but can't remember if the under inflation warning was on or if when the light was on with the addition to the service light and fault warning.

Comment

Well in that case it hides under "Personalisation and Configuration" and then "Vehicle Parameters".

If you have a moment pop over the VIN to me in a PM and I will confirm if your car is actually fitted with the sensors.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Hi all! I have 2013 ds3 cabrio and I want to add tire pressure sensors to it. I have non touch screen e-Myway. Could I add the sensors and activate it? Is it possible?

Comment

if the vehicle has TPMS valves fitted to wheels (direct), then once you do tyre pressures, the system resets on its own, if it is done via ABS (indirect) then you manually reset system. hope that helps!!!!

Comment

Also you are unable to add monitoring valves to car if the car already has TPMS (indirect) fitted

Comment

The car don’t make pressure check and there is no sensors on the wheels. Is it a way that after buying and putting them in place coding new tpms sensors? By lexia or sth? I want to add this option to my car

Comment

Originally posted by kopispis View Post
                  The car don’t make pressure check and there is no sensors on the wheels. Is it a way that after buying and putting them in place coding new tpms sensors? By lexia or sth? I want to add this option to my car
                  its not an option on a vehicle thats not got tpms fitted at factory, you would buy a kit & fit the sensor valves to wheels & the kit has its own monitoring computer that you fit to dash, something like https://www.steel-mate.co.uk/acatalo...ystem-187.html

hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                  X