B-pillar trim removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-pillar trim removal

As title suggests, any advice regarding driver side B-pillar trim removal? I have a rattle coming from within it and its driving me mad! Releasing the seat belt quickly causes it, so I'm sure its in this area, but it rattling around on some roads right next to my ear is infuriating!

So, any guides or similar? Or do I just attack it with some trim removal kit and hope for the best?

Have you looked in here?

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....uments-for-DS3

And does your glovebox have both the rubber stops? This is a common rattle! Just thinking if the acoustics and space make the sound appear to come from a different location.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Couldn't find anything regarding the interior trim, with the exception of the doors. It's absolutely coming from that area though, as I said releasing the seatbelt quickly causes it to rattle so I'm assuming it's some trim come loose and touching against the belt, perhaps?

Comment

I'd imagine it all clips on and off easily, just not sure if there is a starting point to get to the pillar or if that is the only panel that needs to be removed? Nothing is easy, so I wasn't sure if it was case of removing the door trim, this allows the next panel to come away etc etc.

The door trim just clips on and off.

My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
        X