Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap and iridium plugs

Hi,

Looking to get round to remapping my 155 thp in the next few weeks. As with most people I don't want the engine going up in flames as I'm looking to keep the car for a few years or whatever.

My thought at the mimute is to go with the remap alongside iridium plugs and an induction kit. After reading online I think someone has previously used iridium plugs designed for the jcw, Anyone able to confirm that these will definantly fit the 155 thp?

And finally would it be wise to upgrade something internally with the engine to help with the extra power? Such as clutch or coolest pipes or whatever I dunno lol.

Thanks

Well the JCW uses NGK which the car runs on better. I'd imagine standard ones would be best, especially if they run colder than standard because you'll end up with a build up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry that makes no sense lol... What I'm trying to say is you don't want colder plugs for 155bhp, otherwise you could have issues.

Comment

TLDR: hello Liam!

Comment

Lol. I'll save the money for the plugs towards extra petrol then

Comment

If you're just remapping, nothing needed. If you want to start pushing 225+ horses with a bigger turbo, then you'll need to start thinking about plugs, injectors, forged pistons & rods etc.
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

If you want a remap then speak to Jamie at SP Tuning - I wouldn't have my car remapped by anyone else
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X