Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Pedal Feedback

Hi All,
    Newbie here. I am experiencing feedback in my clutch pedal - like a vibration meets air in the system pump back if that makes sense at all. I wondered if anyone else was experiencing this at all please? It occurs all the time and is not intermittent so even if I am just hovering my foot over the clutch I can feel it. Getting to be a bit of a pain in the backside now. I have had it in to Citroen to take a look and they have said it is safe to drive and they will book it in to have the gearbox out and take a further look. They said that one of their chaps has it on his car - same model - but he isn't bothered by it. Wondered if it is a problem with just mine or a common issue?

xXx
    Life is a rollercoaster that is too short to not believe in yourself xXx

Do not know if it is or isn't normal but if it bothers you then worth having them try to do something about it.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by creaniemeanie View Post
      Hi All,
      Newbie here. I am experiencing feedback in my clutch pedal - like a vibration meets air in the system pump back if that makes sense at all. I wondered if anyone else was experiencing this at all please? It occurs all the time and is not intermittent so even if I am just hovering my foot over the clutch I can feel it. Getting to be a bit of a pain in the backside now. I have had it in to Citroen to take a look and they have said it is safe to drive and they will book it in to have the gearbox out and take a further look. They said that one of their chaps has it on his car - same model - but he isn't bothered by it. Wondered if it is a problem with just mine or a common issue?

xXx
      Have you booked it in?
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
      X