No announcement yet.

New Owner Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reference to the side skirt, my other half put new clips on the back of one of mine without removing the entire thing without a problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      AFAIK there isn't an online record of a vehicles service history (I stand to be corrected here) like there is with an MOT history which you get from numerous free apps or online from several websites. Did the dealer where you bought it from advertise it with some form of service history? If so, I'd be going back there to ask where it is and tbh giving them a quick call to ask it's whereabouts can't hurt. I've not heard of any car being sold without some form of service history and proof of it for a while.
      During the sales process I asked if it had full service history, the reply was "I would have thought so". Not exactly conclusive, and probably partly my fault in not following this up before driving away, but they do tend to rush you onto the signing of contracts etc. and I believed what I was told to a certain extent. I was also not given details of the 12 month used citroen warranty or details of how to claim the free MOT's for the life of owning the car.

Will give them a ring shortly I think.

Comment

Don't DStyles come with a USB port down by the handbrake below what used to called a cigarette lighter?

Comment

My 2011 DStyle Plus doesn't have USB. Think it only came in on later models or DSports.
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRotherham View Post
            Don't DStyles come with a USB port down by the handbrake below what used to called a cigarette lighter?
            Just an AUX on mine and no bluetooth

Comment

My 2012 DStyle doesn't, no. I just have an Aux connection and cigarette lighter.
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                My 2012 DStyle doesn't, no. I just have an Aux connection and cigarette lighter.
                Same here (2013 DStyle)
                Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Evening..ref: sideskirt
                  At the front is 1 bolt(screwed thru plastic insert into sill) holding it on the rest is held on with plastic clips!
                  Easier to take off completly and refit new clips in 1 go as need to line em up with "slots" in sill
                  whilst re-fitting skirt..
                  Just thought have u got mudflaps ftd??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

My DStyle+ does but its 2014.

Comment

Grrrr... Tried to refit the skirt with bought clips and it looks like the underbelly has taken a hit at some point and that has slightly lifted the bodywork so the skirt clips at that front end don't quite reach the holes in the bodywork Back to the dealer I go

Comment

Originally posted by bazf View Post
                        Grrrr... Tried to refit the skirt with bought clips and it looks like the underbelly has taken a hit at some point and that has slightly lifted the bodywork so the skirt clips at that front end don't quite reach the holes in the bodywork Back to the dealer I go

????
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I will bet you the car was jacked up in the wrong place. That bends the sill every time.
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                            I will bet you the car was jacked up in the wrong place. That bends the sill every time.
                            Good point, as it does look slightly twisted at the front end... But would a jack positioned there distort the bodywork too?

Comment

And more to the point, what's the chances of the garage getting that section back to the correct shape?

Comment

Good point, as it does look slightly twisted at the front end... But would a jack positioned there distort the bodywork too?
                                100% yes. Anything can be fixed but it will cost.
                                Originally posted by cyclone
                                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                                Originally posted by Broda
                                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
                                X