No announcement yet.

New Owner Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to be happy to pay anything 5 days after collecting the car! What's the rules about giving the car back? ��

Comment

Why don't you take it back to the garage/dealers you got it from and get them to take a look. Did you get any kind of warranty with it? Try the friendly approach first, rather than all guns blazing and "take it back - I don't want it anymore" approach. You will probably find them more willing to deal with a friendly chap and sort the issue than one who is a wanting to give it back so soon after buying it. I know you may be p*ssed at the damage, but go and have a chat and see what they are willing to do.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Why don't you take it back to the garage/dealers you got it from and get them to take a look. Did you get any kind of warranty with it? Try the friendly approach first, rather than all guns blazing and "take it back - I don't want it anymore" approach. You will probably find them more willing to deal with a friendly chap and sort the issue than one who is a wanting to give it back so soon after buying it. I know you may be p*ssed at the damage, but go and have a chat and see what they are willing to do.
        Yes it comes with the Citroen Approved Used Car 12 month warranty. To be fair, when I said I was going to try to sort it myself to save on a trip back to them, they did say if I couldn't get it done to drop back to see them and they'd sort it. Although I don't think they were factoring in warped bodywork being the cause of me not being able to fit it!

The bigger clip nearest the front wheel has had a screw/bolt screwed into it previously in an attempt to splay the clip outwards a bit further to attach it on more firmly too, so this was known to have happened and looks to have been bodged together. Not even sure the previous owner would have been told it happened if it was a jacking incident.

Comment

Working...
        X