Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical schematics for front lights and reverse camera

Hi,

I'm looking for the electrical schematics for the 2014+ xenon led lights. I got some lights and they should arrive tomorrow, but not a 100% sure if the wiring on my DS3 will work (2010 THP150 model). I got the ones for mine, but can't get the ones after 2013...
    Also looking for the schematics for the rear view camera. I build a SMEG IV2+ in my 2010 but would like to add the camera as then i do own a full option to the 2016 standards. But can't for the life of me figure out how to connect it, it will be working on CAN but that all i can find out.

Thanks! :bow:

The front lights plug in to the normal plugs, and should have 100% functionality. Reverse camera, dunno about wiring but someone did a great guide here
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Hey,

As Ben says, the front headlights are plug and play, they will just plug into where the normal headlights plug in and should have 100% functionally without any modifications need doing.

As for the stereo, may be a little more complicated, my guide will do some of the work for you in terms of what camera to get and how to fit it, but connecting it to a SMEG head unit is different from the one I connected it to of course, if you can find a wiring diagram for the head unit you have put in there, you MAY be able to find out which wire would be for the reverse camera, if the head unit can even support it and then strip the wire and connect your reverse camera to that and that's if it's not disabled due to it not being a selected option.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Hi,

Got 1 light, the other i will recieve monday. Looking through the threads on here i saw an extra wire being added in the bsi for the turn signals?
        I'm looking to source an orignal camera from citroen but don't know if i can fit it to my bumper and how to wire it.

Thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X