Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air con regas

Hi

Does anyone know how many grams for the regas as I have searched hi and low under the Binet and through the manual but for the life of me I can't find it

It's a Citroen ds3
    61 plate

Thanks

500 +/-25, from what I can find... I'll try and link something official looking.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

No idea about the max value but it's in need once you've only got about 100g left.

Only cost me £45 and was an hour job at the local garage - and that's with them trying to diagnose some issues too. Probably more time, money, and effort than it's worth to try an do it yourself.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
        No idea about the max value but it's in need once you've only got about 100g left.

Only cost me £45 and was an hour job at the local garage - and that's with them trying to diagnose some issues too. Probably more time, money, and effort than it's worth to try an do it yourself.
        +1 for this though... Unless you've already got all the kit and are intending to replace all the coolant.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Syops View Post
          500 +/-25, from what I can find... I'll try and link something official looking.
          ^^ This is what is stated in the manual. Had mine completely serviced in April for £60, including regas with oil and uv followed by inspection of system. Guy drove to my house from Reading and did it on the drive in about an hour.

Happy to recommend if you're in the same area.

Comment

Working...
          X