Leather Seats Dstyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Seats Dstyle

After hunting high and low for 207 gti seats, I have given up hope and put in an offer on some leather seats of a 2012 DS3.

Am I right in saying these are a straight fit (including airbag harness)?

Cheers guys
    DStort
    DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

You could've bought Kats DSport seats. She has some for sale and whilst not leather, I can vouch for how comfortable and supportive they are. Love mine! Doesn't answer your query though. Sorry.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....rt-cloth-seats
    Last edited by Funky; 09-08-2017, 14:00.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Anything DS3 to DS3 is a plug and play straight switch.

Peugeot to DS3 requires a little rewiring of the plugs but the frame still slots into place exactly. You're not the only one still searching for the GTi seats though Mine will be on sale in about 2-3 years time, available to the club first.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

As said, they're a straight swap.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          You could've bought Kats DSport seats. She has some for sale and whilst not leather, I can vouch for how comfortable and supportive they are. Love mine! Doesn't answer your query though. Sorry.

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....rt-cloth-seats
          I saw them the other day, I think I'm right in saying the leather ones are the same as the dsport ones but leather.
          Still waiting on acceptance for my offer so if they haven't sold...
          DStort

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
            Anything DS3 to DS3 is a plug and play straight switch.

Peugeot to DS3 requires a little rewiring of the plugs but the frame still slots into place exactly. You're not the only one still searching for the GTi seats though Mine will be on sale in about 2-3 years time, available to the club first.
            Good to know, cheers Ben!
            Hopefully I'll have traded up to something with a bit more kick before you sell your seats
            DStort

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
              I saw them the other day, I think I'm right in saying the leather ones are the same as the dsport ones but leather.
              Still waiting on acceptance for my offer so if they haven't sold...
              Yep. Standard DSport (like Kats) are half leather / half alcantara. Leather are all leather obv. Kat's seats haven't sold yet. Send her or me a PM if you're interested.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Send her or me a PM if you're interested.
                Waheeey !!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X