No announcement yet.

DS3 "Black" roof decals coming away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the end of the day... there stickers? they cant be expected to stay on forever.
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

:confused: :confused:
      Last edited by John S; 05-05-2011, 17:57. Reason: Comment removed because Rickyzane was offended

Comment

lol. there ugly go faster strips.
        sigpic.

Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AndyG View Post
          Agree with SOGA as i said previously about unsatisfactory quality. Regardless of how strong Citroens legal team is, the SOGA is there to protect the normal everyday joe public consumer.

The above asda example sounds just like the example my tutor gave me in first year in uni, were you my tutor fish?.lol
          At age 22 it's unlikely. It's a reference I made up myself. Perhaps I'm in the wrong profession xD
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            Certainly not, when the owner rips them off
            I've never heard anyone criticise what you choose to do to your car Johnnie. Why should it bother you what others do to theirs?
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It wasn't a criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
                It wasn't a criticism.
                *sigh*

Criticism is the judgement (using analysis and evaluation) of the merits and faults of the actions or work of another individual. Criticism can mean merely to evaluate without necessarily finding fault; however, usually the word implies the expression of disapproval.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Its Not The Fact That Rick Ripped The Stripes Off... Its The Way He Put The Sticks Back On - Namely The Wrong Way Round TROLL...

Comment

LOLOL

on purpose i decided!
                    sigpic.

Third time around.
                    Work in Progress

Comment

Yeh this happened to mine about a month after i got the car, i went to citroen with this and 3 other problems gave them the keys told them i wanted it all fixed, and 2 days later all was well

Edit: dont tell them it was washing it that made this happen, say it just happened whilst driving, im pretty sure they gave me some bullshit about the car being covered in a protective coating when it was shipped which caused the vinyl to become unstuck, since theyve been replaced ive jetwashed the shit out of them and they aint going anywhere
                      Last edited by bolehaps; 06-05-2011, 09:31.

Comment

Im taking my stripes off and carbon wrapping the top of the car now anyway, which is gonna take me a while consdiering there is 8 bits to do -.-

Comment

Originally posted by bolehaps View Post
                          im pretty sure they gave me some bullshit about the car being covered in a protective coating when it was shipped which caused the vinyl to become unstuck
                          That Wasn't Bullshit lol

Comment

Working...
                          X