Peeling paintwork on my ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeling paintwork on my ds3

Has anyone else had issues with the paintwork on the ds3 especially the red and White one I have a issue at the moment where the White paint on my doors appears to be peeling and it's also done it on the roof recently I took it to the dealership and they repainted it it been back 3 weeks and its doing it again in the same place was wondering if it was just mine the dealership are taking it in again this week to do the same to it again but thought I would ask so I could try to make the aware of the issue as I'm getting fed up of having it re painted

Hi,

I have an issue with my white DS3, it has paint peeling under the left wing mirror and a tiny bit of rust starting under the right. I have asked Citroen to do something about it but their answer was 'well it is 5 years old'!!!!!! Has anyone else been to a dealer with an older DS3 and had success in sorting it out? They obviously know this is an issue but want to avoid it.

I went to a couple of garages and they both said it's water trapped in the Chrome that causes it.

Comment

Yep it's a known issue unfortunately. There are quite a few posts on the forum about it. Do a search and you should find a fair few. Some members have been successful with paint warranty battles with Citroën, but not many.

If you can prove its had a regular services at a Citroën main dealer, you might have a shot at it. Best of Luck.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X