Workshop Manual available???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop Manual available???

Does anyone have a workshop manual for the DS3 as yet or is it a bit too new to be able to get my hands on something.

Due to an incedent I need to remove the front bumper, or if anyone knows of how to remove with a detailed guide would be great.

Thanks in advance

Carl

There is an exploded diagram of the front assy if that helps.

Comment

I'll be giving this a go hopefully next week. I'll send you a PM once I have all the details together.

No haynes manual or similar yet afaik.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

There is this available . http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-JUMPY-...-/160591764180, no idea if its any good or not, but it does list the DS3 as being one of the models covered.

Also this is listed . http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-Servic...#ht_1111wt_905

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          I'll be giving this a go hopefully next week. I'll send you a PM once I have all the details together.

No haynes manual or similar yet afaik.
          Did you get round to doing this at all?

Not attempted to do it yet, I was going to get the one from ebay that the link was posted for, but the seller is still away until the 29th and I was going to check with them it covered what I was looking at doing.

Comment

Check my other post
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Any updates as to whether there is a HAYNES or similar type manual
              out for the DS3
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi there
                was interested to read that you are removing your front bumper...i am having to fix a nasty crack on it (from hitting a bambi)~ and replace day light and fog light...how did you get on?? are the citreon manual discs any good??? would be interested to hear how you have got on.

cheers
                S

Comment

No Haynes manual yet.

See if Biggy can get you a parts diagram for the front bumper

Comment

Could you please pass this on to me? Might be able to fix my front grille!

Comment

I think a car as to be out for 3 years before haynes do a manual for them.
                      2012 Dsport +, white with black roof. Stubby aerial, Alloy DS3 tax disc holder, Alloy black and silver dustcaps and 3D Gel carbon affect plates. Now with kawasaki green painted brakes.

Comment

hi there - thanks for that ....ermmmmhow do i find biggy????we found some stuff on the info pages here which should help us get the bumper off....cheers~!! S

Comment

Working...
                        X