No announcement yet.

seatbelt warning sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beeping goes off is there is pressure on the seat where your bum and legs go ive had people fighting in the passengers chair and the rear seat and it would go off then they moved there legs then stop when there was weight applied

We came,
    We saw,
    We stood around,
    We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Haha, I dread to think....
      June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
      September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
      March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
      June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

It would be great to be able to turn that wretched beeper off. I usually have to get out of the car twice before I reach the road (gate, then mailbox) and it gets BLOODY LOUD after a while.

Comment

Ive done it when coming out off work just no point but beep gets louder, lift bum silence xD

We came,
          We saw,
          We stood around,

Comment

Yeah it does, i hate it my dads the worst just gets in no seatbelt just BEEEEEEEEEP im like dad will you just put the damn thing on

We came,
            We saw,
            We stood around,

Comment

cut the back seat belt off !!! and plug it in the drivers side seat belt clip ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by AdJones91 View Post
                lift your bum up
                I don't think that would work. There's no point in fitting a bum sensor in the driver's seat as the possibility of the car being driven without someone in the driver's seat is very low!

Comment

*shakes head*

Really guys if it bothers you that much then just plug in the passenger belt in to the driver's buckle.

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

My passenger seat belt broke in the 2nd week of having her, the way I got around in was to just plug the belt in. I was driving to Dartmouth and one of my passengers packed more than me, so with two people in the back I had to out John's (yeah, a guy packed more than me) bag on the front seat. Would have been ok to get out of driving 4 boys around all week had one of them not driven down in his gay 2 seater.

So Zack has the solution I think
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                      *shakes head*

Really guys if it bothers you that much then just plug in the passenger belt in to the driver's buckle.

+1
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Given that seatbelts aren't compulsory in every jurisdiction I would have thought that it's something that could be reprogrammed out by a dealer (or with a Lexia?). On my old Lexus this sort of stuff could be changed by pressing various buttons in sequence, along with other things such as whether the drivers window went up with one touch, whether the horn sounded when you locked it (Yanks love this for some reason) etc etc

Comment

You should be able to disable the seat belt beep in the BSi, I had it done on my C5 for a while till it went in for a service.

Ian

Comment

in my focus i used to push the release but 5 or 6 times and it would shut up lol
                            Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                            Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

just get a lexia!... i did it in my DS3 its under diagnosis ---- global test---- bsi----manual configuration---- safety!.... at lassttt!!! no beeping sounds!

Comment

Working...
                              X