Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights

Just ordered a new ds3 and want to order some lights aswell im looking at some osram bulbs but not sure what bulbs the ds3 takes could someone help me out please, thanks ed!
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

H7 for the dipped beam

Comment

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
      H7 for the dipped beam
      And H1 for the main beam

Comment

Osram Nightbreaker Plus are the ones to go for, on my list of things to do. Best price is from www.powerbulbs.com and use the code NBP20 for a 20% discount and you also get free shipping and a free pair of sidelight W5W's. You could of course order them seperately a week apart and still use the discount code and get two pairs of W5W's!

Stef

P.S Powerbulbs carry the newer version with longer life, other cheaper ones may be the old version (and no I don't work for Powerbulbs!)
        Last edited by Stef; 19-06-2011, 09:33.
        2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Thanks for the link and the discount code Stef. I'll probably get some of those and the Philips Silver Vision indicator bulbs.
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I've got these high wattage beautys http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ring-Sportz-Bl...item27b92dfe69

They're the only bulbs that throws out a white light, the closest to HID, they're about 4200k (not technically road legal because of the increased wattage, but a better option than chavvy looking HID's in the standard headlight)

Zack, did you get some?

Comment

Yeah Dave I've Bought Them...

Aint Arrived Though And It's Been Like 15 Days :L

Filed A Complaint On eBay Yesterday lol

Comment

Oh, they arrived in about 6 for me?!

Comment

I've fitter Osram Nightbreaker Plus in both dipped & main beams. They have made a BIG difference! The best price I found was from Performancebulbs - for some reason significantly cheaper on Ebay than on their website.

Ring? Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole - in my experience Ring's quality in consistent . . . crap!

Comment

Hey guys.....
                    stupid question but are these the right ones?
                    http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=114

Comment

Originally posted by Dan AJ View Post
                      Hey guys.....
                      http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=114
                      Yes and H7 if you are doing both sets.

Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Dan AJ View Post
                        Hey guys.....
                        Yes, but the wrong price! Take a look here:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Performance...=p4634.c0.m322

Comment

Flipping great.... already ordered and paid for them from the other place!!!! Doh!! I hate when i pay too much for something!!

Comment

I use powerbulbs for my bulbs and I've used Philips Extreme Power and Extreme Vision in my old C2 and they were both brilliant. The Visions were the brighter/whiter ones. Gonna have to get some for the DS3.

Also, if you're looking for sidelights then Philips BlueVision are the best. The bulbs are blue but the light they give off is white. I'll find a photo of them in my C2.
                            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Has anyone tried replacing the W5W side light bulbs with LED's?

I tried yesterday but the LED's flash when the lights are off!!

Stef

Comment

Working...
                              X